- Digital Transformation
- Orchestra Free WiFi
- Orchestra Telemetry
- WiFi & Location Analytics
Rethinking physical space with Data Intelligence
Brief and goals
Stone Island, icon brand in the fashion industry, has started a process of Digital Transformation to rethink the physical space in its Stores, with the aim of making the Customer Experience more and more in line with the customers’ needs and the spaces of the Stores (Turin, Los Angeles and New York) more and more efficient and organized, in order to offer visitors an engaging and personalized experience.
To achieve these goals, it was strategic for Stone Island to take advantage of Digital to learn more about its customers, carefully study the Customer Journey and the Customer Experience inside the Stores, and identify areas of empowering both in the design of the physical space and in the design of the digital touchpoints.
WiFi and Location Analytics at the service of your business
The Orchestra proprietary platform allows the collection, consultation and aggregation of data for the use of the physical space with the aim of providing information, anonymous and profiled, to better understand customers and improve the Customer Experience.
Through a free WiFi Internet access service with social login (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin, Foursquare, VK) the brand has reconciled physical and digital experience, monitoring customer behaviour and interests.
BENEFITS FOR FINAL USERS
- free and unlimited Internet navigation;
- reception of information, possibly customized, to support the visit of the physical space and/or future initiatives.
BENEFITS FOR CLIENTS
- greater knowledge of the use of their physical spaces (times and/or peak days, areas of greater or lesser interest, etc.) thanks to WiFi Analytics
- possibility of conveying immediate and personalized information regarding the physical space (insights, promotions, etc.).
The module allows you to know exactly the traffic statistics of customers and therefore to increase the performance of your business.
- increase sales by evaluating the sales conversion rate between customers and visitors and your turnover per visitor
- collect data, such as customer flows, trend analysis, evaluation of advertising and promotional return
- improve strategic marketing decisions through effective monitoring of customer traffic.
- manage staff planning and establish optimal opening hours
- negotiate the lease of the premises basing on the real passing traffic or inserting this tool when evaluating new environments.